Sunday 8 August 2021

Neolithic Iberia - 5000 year old Idols and Megaliths!


Who built the Neolithic stone circles, cromlechs and tombs of Portugal and Spain? Why did these people make strange plaque shaped idols? Where did they come from and who are the Bell Beaker people who invaded Iberia and replaced the megalith culture? All such questions are answered in this documentary about Neolithic Iberia.

Sources:

-Cassidy et al (2020). -Fitzpatrick et al ‘Bell Beaker connections along the Atlantic façade: the gold ornaments from Tablada del Rudrón, Burgos, Spain’ in ‘Analysis of the Economic Foundations Supporting the Social Supremacy of the Beaker Groups’ (2016). -Olalde et al (2019). -Ramirez et al (2005). -Rivolatt et al (2020). -Shennan, S. “The First Farmers of Europe” (2018) -Valera et al (2014).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

DearThomas, when I heard you say how your FB was canceled.. I looked up. And since no comments here I hope this gets through... Just googled survive jive and there's a lot of Negatives.. Just like they've done to others. Look up the haters just by seraching..

Unknown said...

Dear Thomas I will be happy to tell you the names and horrible lies abd propaganda against you. I've have appriecated learning about my ancestors. I hate what the Church did to our records now it seems a new type of tyranny.